The Most Insane Show on Earth!
Prepare to have your mind blown away. We have the biggest, maddest and wildest event you will ever witness. This adrenaline filled show features the most massive Monster Truckz destroying cars, flying over mind boggling jump pushing drivers and trucks to the brink of destruction.
The MONSTER TRUCKZ EXTREME TOUR also brings you the Sphere of Fear, motorcycle riders face death as they whip around inside the globe missing each other by inches. The Nitro Motocross Team will amaze and astonish as the soar 80 feet above your head doing things that shouldn’t be possible. For the first time on planet earth see a man fired from a Monster Truck Cannon! Was man meant to fly? Hopefully this guy is. Extreme Rock Crawlers. Right side up, sideways, even upside-down feats you never thought possible the most thrilling and exciting tricks on four wheels.
MONSTER TRUCKZ EXTREME TOUR PIT PARTY: ride in a monster truck, get up close to your favorite monster truck, personal autographs and pictures with the stars of MONSTER TRUCKZ EXTREME TOUR. The Pit Party starts two hours prior to event times.
Free Children’s Tickets have been distributed to area elementary schools, pre-schools,day care centers, fast food, convenience stores, salons and large employers.
* In April 1981, Bob Chandler drove over junked cars in Bigfoot in what is often believed to be the first monster truck to crush cars.
* Monster Truck Specs:
• Approximately 12 feet tall and 12 feet wide.
• They weigh between 10,000 to 15,000 pounds.
• 1,500 to 2,000 horsepower per Truck.
• Capable of speeds of up to 100 miles per hour.
• Average cost to build is $155,000.00.
• 66 inch Off road tires.
* Trucks are equipped with three shut-off switches: the RII (Remote Ignition Interrupt), one within the driver's reach in the cab, and another at the rear of the truck so that all electrical power may be shut off in the event of a rollover.
* Drivers are required to wear fire suits, safety harnesses, helmets, and head and neck restraints.
* The first monster truck backflip in a scored competition was achieved in 2010 by Cam McQueen in Nitro Circus.